Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Farewell to thee, my calculator.

This tribute is to my calculator.

"How do you write an eulogy for a calculator?"

My calculator who has been with me since I was 16 has now gone to calculator- heaven, if there is such a place.

However, I must confess that it was me that has somehow 'murdered' it when water spilled from my water bottle and 'drowned' my calculator, which then put an end to its functionality.( i hope there is such a word, am quite ingenious in creating fantastic-sounding but clearly illogical vocab sometimes)

So, farewell; my friend, my assistant and my partner in war.
One which has sat through all the accounting papers that I've toiled over with me.

The clicking sounds that you made is dearly missed.

Now, I have to burn a hole in my pocket to get another calculator. Ouch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home