Friday, December 03, 2004

Tea, anyone?

Just this morning, I announced to the world that I am just as contented being a faithful blog reader as much as a avid blogger, in response to a friend's query of why I didn't have a blog of my own.

I guessed, I have celebrated my ego by doing exactly the opposite of what I said.

Isn't it funny that it is just human nature that we don't usually mean what we say?

So many thoughts ran through my mind as I pondered upon my hypocrisy (what a bad-sounding term, and a cynically perfect term of description, too)

However, it is in the simplest manners in life that I find myself most disappointing.

For the times when I wanted to say 'I'm sorry' but ended up saying, "Your fault!"

For the times when I actually meant love but fumbled upon it so clumsily; that all that was supposedly beautiful and lovely was lost.

All that, to nurture my wounded pride, or so I thought.

Alas, the damage has been done, and now; one must pay dearly by facing the endless and merciless continuation of asking oneself 'what-if' questions.

Oh, what the heck.

At least, I have Renee Olstead...and steaming hot tea.

What more can I ask for?

But of course, tea anyone?






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home