Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Observatory.

One of my favourite pastime is to record still images that are seen through my eyes, though 'defective' they may be ( for I cannot survive without my glasses).

Nevertheless,

"A picture is worth a thousand words".

These photos represent my feelings, my views and my perspective of LIFE- and now, they are open for sharing.

Have a pleasant viewing.
tehtarik's humble photoblog

Feel free to drop your comments at bohtea blogspot... and drop by for a cup of virtual tea.:)

4 Comments:

Blogger fooji said...

hi, I can read blogspot sites in UM again.... hooray!!!!!

Again, I would love to come to your blog frequently...

11:24 PM  
Blogger tehtarik said...

Hey! Great to hear that blogspot sites are un-'banned'in UM. By the way, where's my 10 cents? No? Sepet movie tickets? No also?
Apala...:)

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to hear that also. :) and the new "toolbar", ha, an achievement i guess, for you!

11:35 AM  
Blogger tehtarik said...

Dear I-know-who-you-are,
For a tech-moron like me, being able to put up that picture sidebar is REALLY a great achievement! Pardon my incompetence in the computer world.:)Besides that, I also changed minute details in the layout of this blog. Don't you feel inspired, now that every time you leave a comment; you are automatically 'titled' as "The eloquent so-and-so?" What great privilege I am bestowing upon my commentators. Aren't I improving already?:)

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home