Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Vanity of vanities.

When some friends deliberately drove from peaceful suburban PJ into the madness of KL city just to witness my baptism last Friday, it dawned to me that bohtea has been the spark to some of these most interesting and meaningful friendships made.

Which is an irony, really- especially when anonimity is supposed to be the number one policy here, among other blogging policies mentally invented.

My guesses are, keeping anonimity is futile work. But, I thank all of you who turned up and showed me the deep joys of personal friendships in the midst of an increasingly sub-personal world.

bohtea hasn't had trivia for a while (and I can hear some of you mumbling 'ever'), which is just as great, as I always deem novelty as a breathe of fresh mountain air.

So, there you have- some of the words most frequently found in this blog, if you may not have noticed them before.

The words are placed rather suitably against each other- I found not only striking phrases, but also cheeky statements as well.

So, do play along with me as I amuse myself with a little bit of puzzlework-

"(At the) Cross, darkness, deeper"

"God guides (me) home"

"Jazz Jesus"- what a match!

"Light longer!" - A biblical command?

"Love Malaysia"- may I include the word 'food'.

"(Like a precious) pearl, people (are bought at a) price"

"One peace"- in Christ.

And finally, this-

"tehtarik- ultimate vanity vindicated".

God bless you, indeed!

5 Comments:

Blogger 10sen said...

Jazz and Jesus!

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!

I have been blessed to have many friends (in what must be a lonely field) through you.

Thank you

11:49 PM  
Blogger The Hedonese said...

Am so happy that you made the step to make public ur confession of faith! :)

12:44 AM  
Blogger jacksons said...

Pleased to meet you, ma'am.

1:42 AM  
Blogger Jack The LOT{B}R said...

hurray hurray...*jump around and dance like a madman* Another dead! another dead! hahahaha... *jump jump jump*

10:35 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

Where is the trivia?

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home